Carpentry, Painting, and Masonry Maintenance
Constructs, repairs, restores, and install structural woodwork and related materials.
- Inspect municipal buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Maintain doors, windows, furniture and other items.
- Maintain building interiors and exteriors facade.
- Minor Civil works maintenance requiring attention and paintings when needed.
- Update with building maintenance regarding building issues.
- Installs locks, knobs, hinges, door closers, and other fixtures to structures.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew in the tools, equipments, and materials common to the carpentry trade.
- Equipped with adequate portable power tools (Saw Blade machine, etc…) and equipments that makes our work faster and easier to prepare the needed materials.